Time for some Thai! Another quick and easy recipe for a busy weekday dinner- very few ingredients needed if you are using a green curry paste like I did.
I have made Thai green curry paste before but this time I felt like Thai and did not want to use the pestle & mortar! So I went for the Tesco Thai green curry paste which turned out to be quite good. If you want to make your own you could follow the steps detailed here- http://thaifood.about.com/od/thaicurrypasterecipes/r/greencurrypaste.htm
Thai green curry paste-3 to 4 tbsp
Coconut milk (tinned)- 1 tin
Baby corn- 6 to 8
Salt to taste
1, Chop all the vegetables and keep aside
2. Heat oil in a pan
3. Add peppers and fry for a minute
4. Next add the other veggies and fry for a couple of minutes
5. Add the green curry paste and fry for a minute
6. Now add the tinned coconut milk and mix well
7. Add some water if you feel the curry is too thick
8. Add salt to taste
9. Bring to boil and simmer for a couple of minutes
Take off heat and serve with rice 🙂 Tasty Thai!